Sometimes windows loader will not work properly. You may still have the “Your copy of windows is not genuine” message after following all the steps given in the readme file. Please try the steps given below.
Do this :
1. Download Windows Loader . No need to run it now. Just keep it, we have to run it after sometime.
2. Now you have to rearm your Windows. For this, click on Start and search “cmd”.
3. You will find “cmd” main file and it’s sub-files. Right Click on “cmd” main file and select “Run as Administrator”.
4.Now click “Yes” when a pop up window comes.
5. An Administrator window with black color background will pop up. Don’t replace the cursor and just type “slmgr(space)-rearm” without any spelling mistakes. There is only one space and that is after slmgr.
6. Hit Enter. A message window will pop up with a message of “Command completed successfully. Restart your system.”
7. Now reboot your system. Still you will see the irritating message “Your copy of Windows is not genuine”. Hey, we are not done completely!
8. Now open the folder where you have downloaded Windows Loader software and run it. That’s it!
Now reboot your system once again . Open the system properties and you will see Windows is activated.
Hope this works .
Incoming search terms:
- windows loader status notification (151)
- windows loader notification (65)
- windows loader not working (38)
- windows loader notification status (25)
- windows 7 loader not working (8)
- windows 7 loader notification (6)
- windows loader status (4)
- 7 loader not working (3)
- windows loader not working status notification (3)
- status notification windows loader (3)